Saturday, August 19, 2006

Another small step closer

I finished my essay on The Age. It's in Australia Post's hands now. My project for the next week is a reading folio for my History of Education subject - critical responses to 6 texts. I've already done one - Malcolm Vick's '’Their Paramount Duty’: Parents and Schooling in the Mid Nineteenth Century'. Today it's Michael Pusey's 'The Experience of Economic Reform', and then 4 more over the coming week. The week after next will be spend studying for an exam in the History of Newspapers subject, and then I begin the next semester's subjects. I'm a little bit drunk now, and totally feeling Wayne McGhie's "Going in Circles", the Dixie Cups' "Iko Iko", Silver Apples' "Oscillations", Françoise Hardy's "Tous Les Garcons Et Les Filles", France Gall's "Laisse Tomber les Filles", the Flirtations' "Nothing But a Heartache", Gal Costa & Caetano Veloso's "Baby", and, erm, Simon & Garfunkel's "America".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home