Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Whisky

I've been studying for an exam which takes place tomorrow morning at my local public library. After that, I'll have finished yet another semester of study, and can reward myself with an indulgent purchase. I'm thinking of buying some single-malt scotch whisky. This is unusual for me because I've always been a drinker of white spirits, yet the thought of buying a bottle of Bombay Sapphire has lost its appeal. I want something more enjoyable, more complex, as a straight drink - a new world for me to explore. I also wouldn't mind getting some of this Roquefort cheese I've been hearing about.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yummy.

Great career choice, btw. A noble enterprise.

- barista

5/31/2006 06:01:00 pm  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Drink tip: Next time you have a dessert with chocolate in it, make sure you get a glass of Port wine.

It enhances the fats in the chocolate.

6 Grapes is a good Port wine, and reasonable in price.

And thanks for the comment on Jamie Bell. I will check 'Billy Elliot' out.

6/11/2006 12:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home