Sunday, May 21, 2006

Essay submitted / Dr Pepper

Essay finished and submitted. 2503 words, 54 footnotes. Towards the end, it was doing my head in, and I was desperate to finish it. That's 'The Roman Eastern Frontier' over and done with. I have an exam for my other subject on Thursday 1 June. Last night, dinner on Lygon Street with relatives from Adelaide who were in town for the football. My cousin, Scott, must be about 11 years old, and is currently obsessed with Dr. Pepper, of all things. It's impossible to find in Adelaide, apparently, and he'd gotten it into his head that he'd be able to find it in Melbourne. I suggested he try The Original Lolly Shop on Lygon Street, as they stock American soft drinks, but unfortunately they'd sold out of Dr Pepper.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog! i like how the delicious links are placed. thoroughly good picks.

5/25/2006 03:57:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home