Saturday, April 22, 2006

Another essay down

The essay on the uprising of Palmyra in 270 AD has been completed and submitted. 2483 words, 71 footnotes. Next is an essay for my other subject, which doesn't often get mentioned here - this will be on Australia's national identity in the post-war period, and will either be with respect to the Cold War and the rise of suburbia, or the White Australia Policy and assissted immigration schemes of the 1950s. This is due next Friday (28 April). After that, I've got three weeks to write another 2500 word essay, probably on the rise of Christianity in Rome's Near East frontier (due 19 May). In the middle of that three week period, I've got my grandfather's 80th birthday to attend in Adelaide (7 May). Following that essay, I've got a couple of weeks before I have an exam (1 June). Two interesting subjects lined up for next semester - one on the history of education in Australia, the other on the history of newspapers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home