Sunday, February 19, 2006

Last full day of studying

Last night we went out for dinner at a Mexican restaurant in Fitzroy, to celebrate a friend's 30th birthday. The food was fairly average, but the company was great. I found myself precariously balancing my desire to drink and be merry, with the thought of the following day being my last chance to study for the exam. I think I managed a successful balance. I bought my friend a bottle of Italian pinot grigio, seeing as she recently arrived back from 9 months in Italy. Today I crammed some more; trying to sketch out a rough outline for the only exam question we've been told in advance. After much stressing, I finally just cracked open a notepad and started writing. I was relieved to see words flow from my pen without too much resistance. I feel a lot better about the exam now than I did this morning. Tonight we're experimenting with smoked paprika, which we bought yesterday. It smells sensational.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home