Friday, July 22, 2005

Introduction

About this blog. At the beginning of 2005, I decided to begin work on totally changing my career. For the past 10 years I have been employed by universities to do all kinds of audio-visual odds and ends. I have never been a 'technical' person, have never really had a passion for technology, and have no idea how I ended up where I am today. Having completed half a Media & Communications degree, I faced the prospect of digging myself further into the technology trench. And so in 2005 I enrolled in a History degree through Macquarie University, studying via correspondence. The aim is to undertake a Diploma of Education once I finish the degree, which will qualify me as a history teacher for secondary schools. This blog is an attempt to document my path through this change, as well as being a general blog about my life, and other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home